This varied role entails production of electrical drawings, programming PLC control systems; interfacing and commissioning of OEM equipment, remedial work on faults, and responding to technical queries from both internal and external customers.
The successful applicant will have a strong background in Electronic/Electrical Engineering including operational experience of electrical machines, basic mechanical and electrical fitting, circuit / schematic diagram interpretation, and fault finding on PLC’s
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, along with a flexible approach to the role. Based in Sussex.
- System Engineer
- Carry out circuit design and drawings
- Carry out PLC programming for bespoke projects
- Carry out final commissioning of products prior to despatch.
- Liaise with Customers/Operations Dept, providing assistance with special projects.
- Liaise with suppliers, ensuring products meet our specification
- Flexibility to carry out tasks, as required by Department head.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- A keen eye for detail.
- A good telephone manner.
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Able to prioritise.