Electrical Surveyor and Estimator - Manchester
We have an exciting position for a motivated and skilled Commercial Electrician who wants to take that next step into Electrical Surveying and Estimating. This role will join our growing team providing support to the Sales and Installations team.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for completing on site surveys within Manchester and the surrounding North West region for jobs then using these surveys to produce job costing reports. This is a vital role within our business as ultimately these reports filter into the successful installation of our electrical vehicle charge points.
We are looking for someone who is BS7671.2018 qualified and to succeed in this role you will need to have good knowledge of IT systems such as Excel, Word etc and the understanding of Health and Safety along with strong technical and communication skills.
The role is field based so would suit someone who is used to working remotely and travelling for work. We would ideally like the successful candidate to be based in or around Manchester as you will be working on customer premises predominately in the North West, with regular travel expected and on occasion travelling further afield. Due to this, a full UK driving licence is required.Requirements
- Complete on site surveys for projects within the North West region
- Using site surveys to complete job costing reports
- Update systems accurately
- Ensure there is a full list of materials on reports for the Installation team
- Work with the Sales team to ensure information you receive from surveys is accurate and is fully completed, providing training to the team where needed.
- Turn around job costing reports in agreed SLAtimescales
- Work with the Installation Manager to upskill in other areas, providing cover when needed.
- May be required to work on site with Installation Engineers on larger projects or to cover absence.
- Keeping the costing sheet accurate with up to date prices from suppliers
Skills and Experience:
- Strong commercial electrical background (Essential)
- BS7971.2018 qualified Electrician
- Strong IT skills (Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must)
- EV charging experience (Desirable)
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Clean driving licence
- Able to work on your own imitative
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Personal and People skills
So what can you expect from us?! A salary of £35,000 with access to a company car, a health plan, pension and a generous holiday package (25 days + your birthday + 8 bank holidays!)
- Job Costing
- Working Remotely
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'