Electrical Supervisor required
Recruitment Agency reference: 6684050
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor working within a leading organisation. This will be on a 3 month temporary basis with the possibility of going permanent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising and monitoring Electrician's work to include post inspections
- Approving and signing off EICRs
- Managing external contracts to include quality control and ensuring programmes are being adhered to
- Assisting Housing Repairs Manager to ensure compliance with legislation
- Monitor the testing programme and ensuring the electrical improvement plan is addressed
- Ensuring electrical equipment is calibrated and protocol is followed
The successful candidate will have:
- In depth knowledge of 17th Edition
- 2931, 2394/5
- Full, valid driving license with van
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Rob Holland or Laura Crosby on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job