Search Construction is looking to recruit an Electrical Supervisor to join a successful contractor delivering housing refurbishment and new build housing projects.
To be considered you must have significant housing experience, ideally in both new build & refurbishment such as kitchen & bathroom refurbishments.
You will be responsible for supervising and organising tradesmen to ensure they complete their workload in accordance with the specifications, defined timescales and to the required standard of workmanship across multiple sites..
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Liaising with Project / Site Managers on the required manning levels of operatives for their site.
- Assisting Project Managers with the control of labour across multiple sites.
- Ensuring labour & material needs are met & liaising with Project Managers on any shortages.
- Quality control of work produced by operatives under your control.
- Checking and ensuring that work claimed by operatives is a true reflection of the actual work carried out and assist with bonus related matters.
- Ensuring paperwork is kept up to date, i.e., timesheets, materials ordered sheets etc.
- Ensuring the welfare of all labour & Health and Safety is being adhered to.
In addition to Housing experience, candidates need to have good interpersonal, communication, organisation, man-management & IT skills.
You must be a Time Served Electrician & hold a CSCS Card with SSSTS or SMSTS & a driving licence.
On offer is an attractive salary with company car, pension & healthcare with good career prospects.
To apply please call Richard Thorpe on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"