£30 - £35,000
Electrical Supervisor required by leading manufacturing company based in Bristol.
- Assembling and wiring electrical panels
- Leading and motivating staff, ensuring that correct processes are followed
- Identifying training needs and providing training accordingly
- Travelling to clients' sites to carry out installation.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar supervisory role
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead and influence others
- Able to read and understand electrical diagrams
- Highly organised with strong problem solving skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please contact Anna Hinton
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Team Leader
- Control Panel
- Electrical Supervisor
- Panel Wireman
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job