Sellick Partnership are working with a Housing Association based in Surrey who is currently recruiting permanently for an Electrical Supervisor to work on social housing properties.
Duties will include:
- Managing and participating as part of the team of Electricians to deliver an effective, electrical testing and inspecting and remedial program on occupied dwellings and communal systems
- Organising and managing the EICR programme
- Supervising and carrying out Electrical testing and Inspecting
- Assisting in the development of an effective electrical testing service regime
- Participating in service review meetings
- Delivering necessary training to team members
- Providing support to repairs/ building services team with any relevant maintenance issues
- Advising colleagues of any issues found whilst visiting properties
- Inspecting work to ensure compliance with standard procedures and electrical assignments
The successful candidate will have experience of working on domestic properties. You will hold a current UK driving license and have access to a car. 17th Edition, City & Guilds 2330 and 2391 is desirable.
Please apply now for immediate start
- 17th edition
- Electrical Supervisor
- testing and inspection