Electrical Supervisor - Dorset - £32,000 - £34,000, Pension, Van. Excellent opportunity to join an exceptional market leading corporate company that promotes from within.
Cordant Engineering are currently supporting a fantastic organisation who work within the water industry. The company provide specialist engineering services in all aspects of water hygiene, abstraction, distribution, analysis and treatment, distribution network repair and maintenance, rehabilitation, alteration and extension. They supply a wide range of services to the public sector, utility companies, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
The scope of work is about 80% installation work mainly on pumping stations. The right person can find them self working for a fantastic organisation who have a strong presence in the water industry and in return you will be paid generously for your work and be given the opportunity to progress further in your career.
The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to- day supervision of up to 6 electricians, ensuring the successful delivery of all projects on time and within agreed budgets. You will
be expected to take responsibility for efficient planning and utilisation of the resource available, ensuring high standards of quality, health and safety as well as liaising with clients as required. The role will will involve office based work writing RAMS, permits etc.
- You will ideally be qualified to at least BS7671 17th Edition Electrical Regulations BS7671
- Inspection, test and verification and Electrical Installation 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or an NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- You will ideally have completed an electrical engineering apprenticeship
- Have previous supervisory experience, including planning and organisation of resources and budget control.
- Previous experience within the water industry is desired but not essential
- Have a full driving licence
- Water Industry Experience
- BS7671 Inspection, test and verification
- Electrical Installation 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or an NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- £32,000 - £34,000
- Plenty of overtime (if wanted). (People have earned 30% of their basic salary in overtime.)
- 28 days holiday a year rising to 33 over 5 years service
- Training opportunities including Inspection & Testing and Gold Card, Water Hygiene card, if you
- don't already have these
- Pension contribution. Up to 6% matched
- Mobile Phone
Location - Dorset
Call Ash Hamer on or or please send your CV and contact details
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job