- 6 Months contract
- 9 hour days (8am - 5pm), two 15min breaks, plus 1-hour lunch.
- Overtime in the evenings or weekends when requested by the client.
Taking on a role of Qualified Supervisor - Supervising the team ensure the quality of work and conforms to BS7671, also making sure the materials are available for the team to do their work (ordering and organising).
- Will be expected to be involved in the installation and wiring work.
- Inspect the completed work done by others.
- Inspect & test the circuits & complete the certificates.
- Liaising with the principal duty holder (manager).
Will be required to take the NICEIC QS assessment (you will need to be able to show the assessor 3 previous sites that you did the work with certificates in hand).