Our client, who are one of the UK’s leading contractors are looking for an Electrical Supervisor for their North London Social Housing repairs and maintenance contract. You will need to have a proven track record in this sector at a Supervisory level as you will need the technical knowledge to lead a specialist team. You will be managing a team of Maintenance Electricians covering day to day repairs in occupied and void properties, therefore it is essential that you have NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor qualification
Must have requirements:
- Experience of supervising reactive electrical repairs, NICEIC electrical testing programmes, emergency light PPM and fire alarm PPM.
- Domestic/Social Housing experience.
- City & Guilds 17th Edition wiring regulations
- 2391 or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor qualification - This is Essential
On offer is:
- Basic Salary paying up to £45k
- Car allowance
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Income protection scheme
- Flexible benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job