You will be required to manage and supervise teams who are installing 1st and 2nd fix electrical services including metal containment systems including galvanised conduit, SWA installations and glanding, ELV, LV and fire alarm circuits and distribution boards exceptionally to high standards. You will be required to deliver tool box talks, manage plant and equipment registers and weekly inspections, assist with the ordering of material, assist the site team with health and safety issues and reporting. You will also be required to attend meetings and daily briefings with the main contractor.
• Support from a dedicated contracts manager and office staff
• Company clothing including branded PPE
• Van, Fuel Card, Phone, i Pad
• Opportunities to progress your career
• Additional training for career development as required
• Fully qualified with 17th Edition and NVQ 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in electrical installation as a minimum
• SSSTS or SMSTS certificate with current valid ECS card
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar role within a fast paced environment
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Fully proficient in Microsoft systems including word and excel etc
• Excellent people skills
• Extremely organised and presentable
• City and Guilds Initial verification & certification desirable
Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360/2330 Level 3 and City & Guilds 2381/2382 qualifications, Hold an ECS Gold or Black Card, SMSTS and preferably hold City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing certificate.
Electrician, 18th Edition, Gold Card, Installations, Electrical Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'