- To attend site projects to carry out electrical work on products provided by the company. This includes covering countrywide call outs for product at client premises and where required attending projects at times requested by the client to avoid disruption to their business activities. As required the individual would be required to service and clean units different product on clients sites and provide a comprehensive report detailing the activity and any further actions required. The role will also include for the commissioning of company product once installed at client’s sites.
The job function includes:
- Liaison with contractors of all levels while working on site
- Secure all work permits before work commences
- Attend any site induction requested by the contractor
- Complete the work in the most productive and effective way
- Make sure all relevant paperwork is completed within a acceptable time , to include site reports and photographs
- All items delivered to site are inspected and signed for before delivery driver leaves site.
- Make sure that in moving any equipment about they follow safe handling procedures laid out in company policies and procedure manual.
- Liaise with inter-departmental personnel at all levels
- Present themselves in a clean and professional manner at all times ( uniforms, safety footwear personal hygiene)
- To adapt to all situations as they arise, to include working alongside shop floor personnel as and when required.
- Electrical Controls knowledge essential as well as use of inverter drives.
- Knowledge of industrial control panels
- Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams
Qualifications: (must have)
- CSCS Card holder
- City and Guilds or NVQ electrical qualifications
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Full clean UK driving license
Ideally (not essential):
- IPAF - Power Access Licence
- Asbestos Awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job