Electrical Shift Engineer | Central London | £40,000 - £45,000 | FM Service Provider
One of UK's leading Service Providers is currently looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Shift Engineer to work in Central London.
The role will be working on a 4 on 4 off day & night shift pattern with lots of overtime and cover available if required.
- level 2/3 Electrical City and guilds
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Able to start immediately or at short notice
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 22 days shift holiday
- Pension & healthcare
- Career progression & training
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the below duties;
- Lighting - lamp changes, ballast changes, simmtronic/Phillips lighting
- Emergency light testing
- Power distribution
- Electrical fault-finding
- Small works - new sockets, new lights, new circuits
- PAT Testing
- Control Panel maintenance
- Fire alarms
- BMS systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Water treatment/Legionella
- General building services
If you feel that your experience matches the above description please feel free to send your CV across for review.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'