We are recruiting for an Electrical Shift Engineer for our client based on the outskirts of Peterborough. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for providing Electrical and some Mechanical planned and reactive maintenance support, across a wide range of Manufacturing Equipment.
Shift pattern is 4 on 4 off - 2 x 12 hour days, 2 x 12 hour nights, 4 days off.
* Qualified multi-disciplined engineer, with a minimum City and Guilds (Electrical), BTEC, HNC or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience.
* PLC programming and fault diagnosis, plus FMCG Environment, or experience in the corrugated or paper industry would be advantageous.
* Ability to work as a proactive and supportive member of a team and take guidance from operational management.
* A self-motivated individual with an organized approach and excellent fault finding skills.
* Software knowledge is optional/ desirable Performs electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance support cross a wide range of cardboard manufacturing equipment.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to receive further details please do not hesitate to contact me.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"