Electrical Service Engineer required. Our client is an established supplier of UPS systems and generators to a variety of customers across the UK. Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Electrical Service Engineer regional to the South of England to carry out maintenance, upgrades and installations on UPS systems and generators across the UK.
The successful engineer will have previous experience in a Service Engineer role in Electrical Engineering. You will have excellent electrical fault finding and rectifications skills, good commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to provide top level customer service and technical support.
Electrical Service Engineer - South Position Overview
- Attend customer sites across the South of England, but travel further afield is expected (hospitals, data centres, office buildings) to undertake planned maintenance and repair work on UPS / IPS systems
- Fault find and repair to module level on analogue/digital power supplies and power quality equipment (DC rectifiers, DC power supplies, battery banks, etc.)
- Provide breakdown and technical support to colleagues and customers alike, over the phone and in person
- Provide professional customer service at all times, displaying company values such as respect, commitment and honesty
- Participate in the call out rota as required
Electrical Service Engineer - South Position Requirements
- Minimum of HNC Qualified in Electrical Engineering
- 17th / 18th edition qualified would be advantageous
- Working Knowledge and previous experience of Power equipment such as Generators, Switchgear, UPS systems or Sub Stations is required
- H&S qualifications would be advantageous
- Based in the South of England, (Ideal locations include but are not limited to, Reading, Essex, Southampton or Salisbury)
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence and prepared to travel with the role
Electrical Service Engineer - South Position Remuneration
- Salary Circa £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- OTE - £50,000 Plus
- Call out rota, 1 week in 10
- 20 Days Holiday plus public holidays
- Company Car, Tools, Uniform
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'