ENGINEER ELECTRICIAN - ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
FIELD SERVICE, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR
National manufacturer & supplier commercial forecourt equipment (Jetwashes/Air & Water Towers/Vacuums) are seeking a Electrical Service Field Engineer to support their continued growth.
Vacancies exist for candidates who reside within the following area;
- *1x Coleshill/East Birmingham/Coventry area
The successful candidates MUST have;
- Electrical Certification (C&G or NVQ or 17th Edition, etc)
- Electrical faultfinding experience, can read Electrical diagrams
- Able to use a multi-meter
- A full UK driving licence
- Checkable background/work history
- Reside in the area with parking
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then full product training will be provided.
Home based working in a region, repairing and maintaining the company's equipment. The working hours are Monday to Friday + one weekend per month to be worked.
The remuneration package includes;
- *£24,000 circa basic salary (based on Mon-Fri & one weekend)
- *£30k + ote earnings
- *Paid Travel from Door to Door (paid from leave to return)
- *Leading to £30k + earnings
- *Company vehicle, fuelcard, etc
- *28 to 33 days Holiday (20 rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays)
- *Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone
Apply and call us at Start Monday now!
Would suit; Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Field Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Technician, Fitter, Electric Engineer
- service engineer
- maintenance engineer
- field engineer
- electrical engineer
- plant engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job