Package: £40,000 to £42,000 + Paid Door to Door + Company car or van of your choice with fuel card, 33 Days Holiday + Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance / Death in Service + Discount on retail, holidays, childcare and more!
We have grown to be one of the most well-known specialist facilities management companies in the world who are trusted by some of the biggest Retail and Commercial names in the business. We have continuously experienced unprecedented growth across our core business sectors which include Fire & Security, Refrigeration, M&E and HVAC.
Our Electrical Test Engineers / Electricians are responsible for carrying out electrical periodic inspection and testing work over multiple stores for one of the best known supermarket brands in the UK so you must have prior experience of managing a team of Electricians and Electrical Testing / PAT Testing technicians in a previous role to be considered.
- Managing a team of electricians to ensure that all Retail Sites in the region are covered for maintenance services, including reactive and PPM
- Provide Technical Support and coaching to the Maintenance Electricians
- Support the Divisional Account Manager on all technical / electrical issues
- Carrying out Electrical Audits on the Retail sites
- Carrying out Inspection and Testing of all Electrical work carried out
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process of Maintenance Electrician vacancies
- Complete specified reports and compliance documentation and take action on any issues raised
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with the Maintenance Electricians and the customers employees
- Ensure under performance on KPI's is understood and action plans are in place to drive improvement
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation and company processes
- Identifying and delivering business development opportunities within the budget to fund additional services to the customer.
- Managing all capital plans and projects jointly with the Customer and designated Managers, ensuring they are scoped and completed to specification within budget to optimise value and service levels.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have worked in the same / similar role over the last 2 years.
- NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 or Equivalent in Electrical Installation / Maintenance
- 17th or 18th Edition
- 2391 Inspection and Testing
- Knowledge of a multi-client contracted environment and PPM and compliance background
- Previous experience of effectively leading and managing a team is essential
- * Excellent planning, organising, prioritisation and project management skills
- Must hold full driving licence.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Salary from £40,000
- 40 hour week (Monday to Friday)
- Paid door to door
- 33 days holiday
- Van or Car with Fuel Card
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- On Call 1 in 4 9on phone only)
- Benefits include Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance / Death in Service / Discount on retail, holidays, childcare and more!
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Electrical Qualifying Supervisor, Engineer, Technician, Electrical, City & Guilds 2391, City & Guilds 2394, City & Guilds 2395, AM2, NVQ Level 3 TESTING & INSPECTION, JIB card, City & Guilds 2391, Electrician, NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 or Equivalent in Electrical Installation / Maintenance, 17th Edition, 18th Edition, 2391 Inspection and Testing
- City & Guilds 2391
- JIB card
- Electrical Qualifying Supervisor
- City & Guilds 2394
- City & Guilds 2395
- NVQ Level 3 TESTING & INSPECTION
- NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds 236 Part 1
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'