Electrician required for temp to perm job working on commercial projects. Must be a Qualified Supervisor.
This well known and well established company are a national contractors that work in both maintenance, construction and other projects. They are going from strength to strength, constantly winning new contracts and growing their business.
We are currently recruiting for qualified supervisor electricians to join this company in a temp to perm job. You will be carrying out reactive repairs on commercial properties in a lucrative new contract. As part of this you will undertake electrical and associated work as set out by managers, liaising with other employees in order to complete specified works.
What You Need
- Hold a relevant qualification in your trade (NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Testing and Inspection qualification is essential
- Must be a qualified supervisor with the NICEIC
- Holder of a ECS card
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
What You Will Get In Return
- Temp to Perm job ending in £32,000 annual salary plus benefits
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays (upon being taken on permanently)
If you are interested in this qualified supervisor electrician job in Rotherham, please do not hesitate to apply, please apply with your most up to date CV. Or alternatively call Kyle Hardcastle on