Electrical Qualifying Supervisor MEAR59381
Here at Mears Group our vision is to make a positive difference to the communities we serve.
We do this by improving homes, improving communities and improving lives and our approach is based on the development of outstanding partnerships with employees, clients, tenants, customers, their families and the wider community.
With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with Mears has a rewarding impact on the lives of others and your own life. With offices across the UK, a job at Mears could be just around the corner.
We currently have an opportunity for a NICEIC Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to join our team based in Manchester. Within the role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Has day to day responsibility for the safety, technical standard and quality of the electrical work carried out by both Mears electricians and contractors working for Mears,
- Verification of all electrical certificates and reports created by Mears electricians.
- Conduct 10% Quality Control on all electrical works carried out by Mears electricians.
- Conduct 10% Quality Control of works carried out by contractors.
- Carry out Site Assessments of electricians as required, to demonstrate their competence (Electrical Competence Assessment Form).
- Be available for an annual NICEIC assessment
The successful Electrical Qualifying Supervisor will hold the following qualifications:
Above all we are looking for a motivated individual with the drive to succeed. A proficient user of IT and MS Office packages, you will possess excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to analyse given test results ensuring accuracy at all times. A level of flexibility is required for this position as the successful candidate may be required to work in any location throughout the town/city and work may vary from location to location.
Candidates for this role must hold a full UK driving licence.
Once you join the family, you'll have online access to a range of voluntary and flexible benefits, including...
- Training and development
- Mears Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday
- Mears Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleagues who stay for a period of time at Mears are rewarded for their service.
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support
Mears Group PLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunities Employers
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job