Electrical Project Officer
MMP Consultancy are exclusively working with an Essex based Local Authority who are seeking an Electrical Compliancy Officer to join the Property Services team.
About the Role:
* Manage and report the day to day financial budgets
* Prepare written specifications and contract documents along with scope of works for Capital and day to day remedial actions.
* Deliver the day to day service and maintenance programs including capital investment requirements for all managed stock.
* Assist the Building Service and Compliance Manager in the procurement of new contracts as required in accordance with European and Council rules and standing orders.
* Assist the Building Service and Compliance Manager co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams and individuals, both internal and in partnering organisations, in the delivery of service objectives.
* Consult and liaise with residents, tenants and leaseholders as appropriate to ensure effective service delivery and excellent customer service.
* Have a working knowledge Electrical Engineering in a social housing environment.
* C&G Qualification in Electrical Testing and Installations
* Knowledge of all elements of Building and Services, Contracts, Housing Legislation and Best Practice.
* To have an up to date knowledge of the necessary guidance notes, codes of practice, statutory and legislative requirements relevant to the role.
* Excellent self management skills including ability to prioritise, plan and deal with complex workloads and work effectively to often fluctuating and shifting priorities.
* Experience of successfully acting as a "hands on" Operational Contract Manager within service and maintenance contracts and contract budgets within allocated resources.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of collaborative working in a customer focused environment.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the landlord's compliance requirements within the social housing sector.
* Detailed understanding of construction and refurbishment processes in a social housing sector.
* Experience of developing, implementing, monitoring and managing standards of performance and service delivery outcomes.
What you will need:
Access to your own vehicle where you will be paid 0.45p per mile.
If this role would interest yourself then please forward me over an updated CV ASAP
- Project Manager
- Reactive maintenance
- local authority
- building surveyor
- Repair Surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'