Electrical Project Manager
£30,000 - £45,000 + Car + Training + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an Electrical Project Manager looking to see projects from cradle to grave and play a key role in the success of a company?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to progress your career and be the go to person within the electrical department.
The company specialise in electrical design and installation for the industrial and commercial sector.
The role would suit an Electrical Project Manager looking to play an integral role in a highly reputable business.
· Overseeing projects from initial sales call through to end installation
· Working alongside the design team and installation team
· Managing timescales and being client facing
· A key role within the business
· Having an electrical background
· Experience managing projects from start to finish
· Looking for a long term career with training and progression
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Daniel Fitsall at Rise Technical.
Electrical, Project, Manager, Design, Engineer, Commercial, Industrial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'