Are you an Electrical Project Manager looking for a new opportunity based with a company in the Heart of Exeter? Are you looking to join a leading independent family owned business?
Electrical Project and Contracts Manager required to join a leading South West Independent company with Core Commercial and Blue chip clients.
Your new role
- Delivering Electrical Projects and Managing Contracts with key Commercial Clients
- Quoting and estimating works
- Client liaison and site visits to price up works
- Manage the delivery of Projects and works to an excellent standard
- Carry out checks on essential equipment
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to Health & Safety regulations
- Accurately complete all documentation required by the business
- CSCS Card (advantageous)
- DBS Clearance (Can be completed via Girling Jones)
- Electrical Qualifications and Experience (essential)
- NICEIC (2391 or 2394+2395) to sign off works
- CAD knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within Commercial Environments and Blue Chip Clients
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
- Ability to manage a team of staff to deliver works
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- technical manager
- electrical manager
- electrical project manager
- electrical contracts manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'