Job Title: Electrical Project Manager - Retail LED Retro fit Projects
Your salary: £50-55K + Company Car/allowance/Pension/Healthcare & benefits
Job type: Permanent or Temp to Perm
How you apply: Online or by phone (Michael Stevens)
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is one of the UK's leading and most innovative Services Contractors with more than 40 years of successful trade providing Design, installation, commissioning, facilities management and aftercare solutions and boasting more than 500 specialist staff with demonstrable strengths in the Retail, Commercial, High End Residential, rail, Technology and Educational Sectors.
Some of your responsibilities:
Our client is looking for an experienced and confident Electrical Project Manager who can lead a portfolio of 6-8 concurrent LED Retro Fit projects for one of their Retail Clients. Project values will range from £50-100K average with three years of works already secured for stores in and around the M25. It is crucial that the successful candidate has prior experience of Projects of this nature and good client facing skills as the relationship is strong and they are seeking somebody that will see through without micromanagement and good autonomy reporting to Senior Electrical Contracts Manager.
The role will be primarily office based so ideally suited to an Essex based candidate with some Site Surveys and Store Visits required.
You must have:
- Previous Experience of LED Retro Fit projects within a live retail portfolio
- Excellent IT/Administration skills with focus on Office based Project Management
- Experience with Procurement and Coordination of materials
- Previous Client Management experience
- Self-motivated and able to achieve Handover targets to avoid penalty clauses
- Longevity demonstrated in previous roles
- First Aid Qualified
- Testing Experience (Desirable)
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please get in touch with Michael Stevens on .