Electrical Project Engineer required. My client is a market leader in the Design and Manufacture of Energy solutions that exports globally and is looking for an Electrical project Engineer to join their team in sheffield. The role would suit a Project Engineer looking for a new challenge with a company that can offer a long term opportunity for growth and development.
Electrical Project Engineer Position Overview
- Check and Confirm project specifications of clients
- Ordering of equipment and arranging installation procedures
- Liaising with manufacturing to ensure equipment is being built to specification
- Providing installation RAMS to clients
- Ensure equipment delivery, installation and changeover in line with specification and deadlines
- Providing Engineering diagrams and Documentation for inclusion in O&M's
- Travelling to Blue Chip client sites to deliver projects
Electrical Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous Project Engineering experience is essential
- Previous experience within the Power Generation sector is essential
- Experience with LV / HV 3 phase power systems and Distribution Transformer installations
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Experience with Microsoft Word / project, AutoCAD and Trimble cable system design
- ETAP Electrical Design Software experience would be advantageous as would a PRINCE2 qualification
- Full UK Driving licence
- Prepared to travel with the role
- Based within a commutable distance of Sheffield
Electrical Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £32,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Overtime available
- Full Time - Mon - Fri 8:00 - 4:00
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'