Electrical Project Engineer required. My client is an Engineering Service Provider managing large contracts predominantly for FMCG sites across the UK. Due to an increase in business, they are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Projects Engineer with commercial experience to manage a range of their sites across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Befordshire.
The successful engineer will ideally hold an Electrical Engineering degree, HND or HNC preferably alongside 17th Edition qualification. You will be experienced in control panel design and manufacture, ideally with PLC Software Development skills using Siemens or Allen Bradley. Safety qualifications (e.g. IOSH Managing Safely) are also highly desirable.
Electrical Project Engineer Position Overview
- Oversee all aspects of commercial projects from start to finish, ensuring they are completed on time and to customer satisfaction
- Produce project quotes considering materials and labour
- Configure control system architecture, including selection and modification of PLC, HMI and SCADA software
- Install and commission control panels, fault finding where necessary
- Supervise employees and subcontractors whilst on site
- Manage project budget, timescale and resources
Electrical Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Electrical Engineering degree, HND, HNC or equivalent relevant qualification
- Control panel design / electrical installation experience essential
- 17th Edition highly desirable
- PLC software development and electrical design knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Full UK driving licence
Electrical Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- £4,000 car allowance + fuel card
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'