You will be responsible to create an overview of the available electrical technology on the wind turbine market, now and in the near future, and select those technologies which can drive the Levelized Energy Costs (LEC) down. By taking ownership of the technical employer requirements you will drive the technology development of our main suppliers and challenge their future designs.
As an Electrical Project Engineer you have the following key responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all electrical works related tasks in a wind project;
- Owner of the project-specific electrical-related WTG Employer's Requirements (ER's);
- Manage the grid connection agreement;
- Responsible for all electrical engineering aspects of wind park design throughout the project development timeline, including; pre-studies, calculating electrical losses, tendering and Employer's Requirements;
- Optimize the LEC with the aim to get to subsidy-free onshore wind.
Your profile as Electrical Project Engineer
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Proven track record in electrical technology;
- Project Management competences;
- Experienced in performing technical design reviews and in performing risk assessments;
- Networking skills with preferable an existing network with electrical suppliers.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact the recruitment team on or apply online
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job