Electrical Panel Wirer Machine Wire Person
Electrical Panel Wirer / Machine Wire Person - Stable Temp to Perm - Paying up to £15 p/hr, Overtime at time and half. 39 per week, Mid-day finish on a Friday. Good hours available. Own transport required due to rural location
Long established Special Purpose Machinery Manufacturer to the food processing industry, requires an Electrical Panel Wirer / Machine Wire Person / Electrical Fitter to assist in the building of their machinery and associated sub-assemblies to an acceptable standard as required.
It is essential that you are able to read schematic diagrams and have significant Electro/Mechanical assembly experience.
Duties will include electrical assembling and wiring of Special Purpose Machinery / conveyor machinery (machine wiring) and control panels.
- To manufacture control panels, various sub-assemblies and to wire complete machines and systems
- To prepare, wire machines and systems to customer's specifications as required
- To work in accordance with ISO 9001, Company guidelines and procedures
- To liaise with Electrical and Production Supervisors and other team members
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to understand, read and work with complex assembly drawings and circuit diagrams
- Be proficient with the use of various hand tools and mechanical equipment
- Must adhere to all manufacturing standards and procedures
- 17th/18th Edition Regs - desirable
- Single and 3-phase wiring knowledge
- PLC understanding is desired
- To keep the work area and equipment in clean and in good working order
- The ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team is essential
- Electrical NVQ3 / City & Guilds Qualifications / Apprentice in Engineering subject or equivalent
Rate Guide: £12.00 - £15.00 p/hr, & Overtime at time & a half.
Location: In the St. Neots - Huntingdon - Sandy area, commutable form Cambridge, Royston, Biggleswade, Bedford, Huntingdon areas.
Own transport required due to rural location
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web site.
- Panel wiring
- machine wiring
- electrial wirer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'