My client is one of the UK's leading facade access solutions providers with offices throughout the world. They employ over 400 employees across the globe and they are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join their maintenance team in Kent. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a worldwide leader in the vertical transportation industry, and exciting opportunity to be involved on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK. The successful candidate will be involved in the commissioning of new BMU systems and maintaining the company’s growing maintenance portfolio, reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager. 98% of the client's are London based but they will be some travel to Kent.
1. Carry out all maintenance activities in accordance with company rules /ISO9001:2000
procedures, BS 6037 and in accordance with customer requirements.
2. Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with site specific and task specific
risk assessments and any other relevant customer safety requirements.
3. Carry out associated building work tasks as required and directed by your supervisor or
4. Comply with Company Health & Safety Policy.
5. Comply with all administrative procedures associated with your role.
6. Carry out any other such reasonable job related tasks as the company may require you
to undertake from time to time.
1. Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance on designated sites in a timely,
competent and workmanlike manner.
2. Provide full and accurate details relevant to any repairs or modifications required
to enable Quotation / works order to be correctly prepared.
3. Carry out Annual Functional Testing on designated sites, confirm accuracy and/or up
date previous Test Certificate where applicable. Report as procedural Manual.
4. Carry out annual site specific and activity specific risk assessment in conjunction with
the annual Functional Test.
5. Report any changes in access or equipment.
6. Complete and return Maintenance report sheets to office.
7. Report any H&S issues or faults to office and Customer.
8. Ensure equipment is left in safe working condition OR isolate and report to office and
9. Attend breakdowns as required.
10. Attend Standby as instructed.
11. Carry out authorised user training.
12. Carry out minor repairs.
The successful candidate must be a qualified electrician, preferably with some experience of PLC control systems, and be in possession of a current CSCS or equivalent safety card.
- Control Systems
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job