Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Continental Shift Pattern (Days & Nights)
Circa £30K - £35K
McIver Knight are currently working with a successful name in the Food industry who are seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join the team on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer holds many responsibilities, but the overall summary of the position is to carry out reactive and proactive Maintenance activities to ensure production is kept to a maximum, and orders are met.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance activities
- Attending to breakdowns
- Repairing all mechanical and electrical equipment
- Fault finding
- Carrying out electrical installations
The right candidate for the role will be…
- A fully qualified Engineer (HND, HNC, City & Guilds, NVQ etc.)
- Ideally have a Food (or similar) background
- Ideally be confident with fault finding on PLC’s
- 17th Edition is desirable
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional opportunity, or would like to discuss your career options in further detail – please forward your CV to !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job