Electrical/Mechanical Site Supervisors
7am - 6pm - 5 days a week + 1 weekend day per week
We are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor managing projects up to £5m. The ideal candidate will have over 10 years of experience in the construction industry and should be a very strong character on site.
Due to the stage of this project, Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and skills is required.
You will be responsible for all day to day operations on site including; inductions, health and safety, sub-contractor supervision, logistics and setting out works.
- Ability to manage sub-contractors on site
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Groundworks and RC Frame experience
- A strong character with a proven track record in construction and site supervision
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- IPAF site supervisor,
- First Aid
- Slinger Signaller
- IOSH Site Safety
Please send us your profile by clicking on the Apply button below or call Pursuit Group - .
- Electrical - Mechanical Site Engineer