We are currently recruiting electrical and mechanical maintenance fitters to join our well established client on a permanent basis.
[Working on a 3 shift rota, Monday - Friday, 37 hours]
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU...
You will be responsible for:
- Providing breakdown support to manufacturing areas.
- Carrying out improvements, TPM and scheduled maintenance on all equipment.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Communicating with Supervisors to determine priority and urgency of repairs as well as providing feedback.
- Plan own workloads.
- Fault finding and always looking at ways of improving equipment.
Experience and skills required:
- Prior knowledge and experience of hot stamping processes.
- Understanding on Laser operation and controls.
- Self development.
- Attention to detail.
- Team working.
- Problem analysis.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN...
Opportunities to progress and develop
Working with a successful organisation
£13.64 per hour + shift allowance
Early finish Fridays!
Excellent team work
Sounds good? Match the criteria? Please send us your CV for immediate response! Thank you
Cordant People are an employment business and equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job