- Excellent team worker
- Technical knowledge of Electric motors AC & DC
- Technical knowledge of Generators & Alternators
- Machining capabilities would be an advantage
- High attention to detail when fitting
ON SITE WORKING
- Overseeing and managing the site labour and sub-contractors
- Resolving and reporting back to workshop any technical queries and other problems that arrise
- Liaising with customers and representatives which will include ships surveyors and Superintendents
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills
- Maintaining optimum health and safety at all times
- A solid technical background in Electrical engineering
- Sound knowledge of AC & DC electric motors (fitting)
- Good understanding of Generators & Alternators ( fitting)
- Additional in house training to be undertaken to utilise skills
- Successful candidate must have completed a formal apprenticeship or training scheme in Electrical Mechanical engineering.
- Will have a formal nationally recognised qualification.
- Good standard of secondary level education
- Construction and Installation Experience with water sectors
- CSCS card
- Mechanical Fitter Trade skills
- Knowledge of Pumping/Mechanical equipment
- Pipe work installation by use of a wide range of materials
- Full UK driving license
- C+G Medium Risk Confined Space
- Water Hygie
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'