To be based in Chesterfield
Salary: up to £60,000 depending on experience
Key Skills: Electrical Design/Control System Engineering
I have a brand-new requirement for an Electrical Manager to work for one of my key clients based in the Chesterfield area working for a well-known Manufacturing Company.
They are looking for someone with a background in Electrical Design and Control Systems, ideally with the following skills:
- Strong Electrical Background with Controls and Design
- Good Electrical Qualifications
- Full Project Lifecycle experience either from the programming or design stage through to the commissioning
- 5-10 years’ experience with Control systems and good general background all together
- 2 years managerial experience – In this role you would be in charge of managing a team of 3-4 engineers on a daily basis so any experience would be ideal
- My client is looking for an individual that is willing to put the work in as well as oversee the other engineers as well. So, this will be a hands-on role.
- Happy to go out on site when necessary
- Any experience working on aluminium projects would be ideal.
- Ambitious individual looking for more of a senior opportunity and the chance to display their managerial skills
- Any AutoCAD or Eplan knowledge would be great
- PLC knowledge and PLC programming knowledge would be good as well – Siemens AB etc
This is a brand-new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Electrical Manager as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews as early as next week and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Gregor McDonald on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job