Are you a fully qualified electrician in the Newcastle area looking for a full time mobile role? Have you got ambition and a can-do attitude? Are you looking for variety in your daily routine in a role that will allow you to grow?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to deliver first-class maintenance work within a well known company.
Must have 17th Edition & Testing and Inspection.
* Un-rivalled level of training and with active promotion aspects
* 28 days holidays per annum
* Over-time available
*A friendly working environmet
*£14-£16 per hour
* Carry out maintenance, repair and fault finding on all electrical systems as per instruction from Facilities Manager
* Maintain equipment, appliances and fixtures when instructed or scheduled to do so
* Adhere to health and safety regulations
* Provide a prompt and valuable service to all clients and customers.
* Career history as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer OR similar position
* Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements related to job role
* Strong work ethic and able to complete tasks using own initiative
* Ability to deliver high standards of customer service
* Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as alone
If you're ready to use your electrical engineering skills and really be rewarded for your contribution, this role is for you.
Please contact Hannah or Astrid at Randstad CPE on to apply.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Electrical maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job