Electrical Maintenance Technician
We are looking for an electrical maintenance technician to work for our world wide raw material business in Caerphilly. The position exists to provide specialist electrical maintenance support as required. The Annual salary for this position in £29,440.
Undertaking preventative maintenance activities and facilitating the promotion of engineering solutions for process improvement to ensure process availability, quality and productivity are all optimised.
Maintain and repair processing machinery and ancillary equipment in a safe and productive manner in order to maximised availability at optimum cost.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be a time served Electrician, and ideally be qualified to HNC level (or equivalent) in an appropriate electrical engineering discipline.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive and commitment.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ever changing demands.
- Ability to work safely under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Good all round education with string numeracy and literacy.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to safety.
- An in depth knowledge of PLC's is an advantage.
- A market competitive salary
- 35 days holidays per annum as standard (may vary dependent on shift pattern)
- Annual Pay Review
- Annual Bonus Scheme - subject to business performance
- One of the UK's leading defined contribution pension schemes (10% employer contribution / 6% employee contribution)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'