We are currently looking for an Electrical Technician to join a worldwide business on a permanent basis. The role is based in Shotton and will be paying £17.99 LTD or £14.01 PAYE.The Requirements
- We are looking for an experienced technician with 17th edition wiring regulations and a strong understanding of the manufacturing process.
- You must be a self-motivated individual with drive and passion, achievement orientated through personal confidence and the influencing key stakeholders.
- You will also require the ability to mentor, coach and train other team members through your ability to influence and impart knowledge.
- Compliance with all procedures and standards promoting health & safety via agreed methods.
- Responsibility for own health and safety performance and will provide countermeasures for issues including safety, quality and plant in order to achieve team / departmental targets.
- Conduct zone owner safety checks in order to maintain the required safety standards.
- Conduct risk assessments, use and manage the permit to work system in their area to ensure adequate control measures for all activity and will complete near misses and hazard reports, conducting investigations where required.
- Train, develop and coach apprentices in order to ensure long term sustained performance levels. Working to achieve the departments maintenance objectives, liaising with other line personnel to plan and organise relevant resources and services.
- Awareness of the departments priorities and actively strive to achieve all goals.
- Develop a training plan and deliver the training plan for apprentices.
- Deputise Grade 1 activities including maintaining attendance records.
- Run the operation according to defined procedures in order to achieve agreed objectives.
- Plan ahead in all aspects, focusing on prevention of adverse issues whilst identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Ensure effective resources utilisation and deployment, with a good understanding of engineering planning particularly in the context of downshifts and shutdowns.
- Ensure communication mechanisms are embedded within the team and will liaise with various functions including; other cell maintenance teams Central Engineering Workshop and CAMF department to ensure efficient material and information flow.
- Collate data to compile the SAP feedback for all Plant and equipment.
- Understanding of IMS Procedures, departmental policies, changes to practices, forward plans, health & safety matters and learning points. You could also be requested to conduct Safety Briefs with their team.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job