Maintenance engineer / technician required for a profitable manufacturing company who has recently invested c£4M in improving manufacturing / engineering efficiency. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Over the last ten years, the business has invested more than £100M into their South Wales manufacturing site. An excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
As the maintenance engineer / technician - electrical you will work with a close-knit team of maintenance engineering technicians and engineers. You will play an important part in keeping an advanced manufacturing process running to its full potential. Duties will include: -
- Repairing, adjusting, and maintaining manufacturing and engineering equipment.
- Maintaining PLC's and AC/DC motors / drives.
- Responding to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other engineering problems to minimise disruptions to manufacturing processes.
- Implementing an established manufacturing maintenance programme.
- Maintaining detailed maintenance / engineering records so that recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts can be solved.
To be a successful in your application for the maintenance engineer / technician position, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Time served electrical apprenticeship is essential.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience of PLC's / drive systems would be an advantage
- 17th Edition Regulations advantageous
In return, the maintenance engineer / technician - electrical will receive a salary of £30,000 - £33,000 per annum, pension, healthcare. Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days, 2 nights - 12-hour shifts)
If you wish to considered for this role, then please click the apply button.
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job