Electrical Maintenance Technician - Portsmouth - £34,000 - Permanent Days
A global manufacturer based in Portsmouth is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their established team. As the successful Electrical Maintenance Technician you will have experience maintaining automated machinery and equipment and will hold a 17th edition certification.
- Understanding and diagnosing process faults on automated machinery and equipment.
- Responding to a high level of reactive maintenance, underpinned by a new planned maintenance systems.
- Fault-finding and process improvements.
- Must be electrically bias
- Will hold a 17th edition wiring regulations, ideally moving towards 18th
- Must have a strong hands-on approach
Salary - £34,000
25 days Holiday per year plus Bank holidays
2x Fridays per month off work.
74 hour fortnight - 07.30 16.15 with a 16.00 finish on the working Fridays.
There are 2 x 15 minute breaks, one am one pm and a half an hour lunch break from 12.00-12.30.
Free on-site parking
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy