Profitable manufacturing company who has recently invested c£4M in improving manufacturing efficiency. The organisation is a world leader in their field and is a very stable employer. Over the last ten years, the business has invested more than £100M into their South Wales site. An excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days, 2 nights - 12-hour shifts)
You will be required to follow established procedures and guidelines to maintain and repair organisation's equipment according to specifications and schedules following established safety and quality standards.
As theElectrical Maintenance Technician, your duties will include:
- Repairing, adjusting, and maintaining production equipment, machinery, or instruments to ensure that it functions reliably and complies with process specifications.
- Responding to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimise disruptions to manufacturing processes.
- Have knowledge of PLC's and programming techniques for both front line maintenance and process control development.
- Using Data logging Equipment to establish origin of failure on intermittent faults and for process control improvements.
- Implementing an established maintenance programme and maintaining detailed maintenance records so that recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts can be identified and addressed.
- Setting, calibrating, or adjusting equipment, machinery, and instruments so that it complies with production specifications or instructions.
- Maintaining tools and repair equipment in good working order.
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics; implement methods, practices, and techniques to identify and address recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts.
To be a successful Electrical Maintenance Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
- Time served electrical apprenticeship is essential.
- To obtain the highest pay grade candidates will need 33KV qualifications and experience.
- Experience of PLC's / drive systems would be an advantage
- 17th Edition Regulations advantageous
In return, the Electrical Maintenance Technician will receive a salary of £30,000 - £36,000 per annum, pension, healthcare.
If you wish to considered for this role, then please click the apply button.
NOTE if you apply for this position a consultant will review your CV and call you if your CV is a match.
If the consultant cannot reach you they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!