This leading manufacturer of plastic products is currently seeking an Electrically biased Maintenance Technician to work on a 3 shift pattern, maintaining and repairing all the site equipment, plant and machinery. Ensure that it is operating to the optimum performance specification and standards. Perform breakdown repair, plant maintenance, inspection, verification and administrative duties. To make continuous improvement as a way of life rather than an initiative.
As Electrical Maintenance Technician your duties will include -
- Carrying out breakdown diagnostics / Fault finding, repairs and corrective maintenance.
- Maintenance checks and remedial repairs as defined by the PPM systems.
- To ensure that the production plan is achieved.
- Working closely with production to evaluate problems, implementing remedial solutions.
- To assist in the delivery of projects complete and on time.
- To perform clerical and house-keeping duties as needed.
To be successful in the role of Electrical Maintenance Technician, the ideal Candidate will -
- Be an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to diagnose faults on fixed wiring, PLC and drive systems.
- Be time served engineer holding relevant qualifications.
- Have good experience of hydraulics/pneumatics, with the ability to diagnose faults on circuits.
- Have the ability to understand and follow specific drawings, instructions and procedures.
On offer -
- Competitive salary.
- Days based role.
- Working for a family run business that holds frequent social/ team building events.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- maintenance technician
- electrical maintenance engineer