The Yolk Engineering & Technical team are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing business based in South Wales. Due to continued expansion and growth, there is an opportunity for you to join as an Electrical Maintenance Technician. This is a rewarding role that will provide you with the opportunity to train and develop your skill set through on and off site training whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is a hands on role within the manufacturing industry. The successful Electrical Maintenance Technician will be a valued member of the Engineering team working within a crucial part of the business. Responsibilities for this maintenance technician role include:
- Repair and maintenance of all production equipment ensuring maximum efficiency
- Keeping track of all faults, breakdowns and repairs
- Responding to breakdowns and emergencies
- Fault finding and diagnosing
The successful candidate will have specific experience which include:
- Time served Electrical apprenticeship or qualified to a degree level in a similar discipline
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with single and 3 phase electrical systems
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to work flexible hours / shifts
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rob Williams.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job