The Yolk Engineering & Technical team are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing business based in South Wales. Due to continued expansion and growth, there is an opportunity for you to join as an Electrical Maintenance Technician. This is a rewarding role that will provide you with the opportunity to train and develop your skill set through on and off site training whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is a hands on role within the manufacturing industry. The successful Electrical Maintenance Technician will be a valued member of the Engineering team working within a crucial part of the business. Responsibilities for this maintenance technician role include:
- Repair and maintenance of all production equipment ensuring maximum efficiency
- Keeping track of all faults, breakdowns and repairs
- Responding to breakdowns and emergencies
- Fault finding and diagnosing
The successful candidate will have specific experience which include:
- Time served Electrical apprenticeship or qualified to a degree level in a similar discipline
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with single and 3 phase electrical systems
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to work flexible hours / shifts
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rob Williams.