£30,000 - £32,000 + excellent benefits package
This well established supplier of branded consumer products is currently undergoing a period of sustained growth. The recent introduction of a number of new production lines has created the need for another qualified technician to join this thriving business. They are renowned for providing fantastic training both internally & externally at local colleges, including the opportunity for day release for HNC / Degree level completion.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, FMCG environment.
* Trouble shooting on a wide variety of kit, including high speed packaging and wrapping machines.
* Working on electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery.
* Assisting with on going development to machinery and processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience of fault finding and maintaining equipment in a high volume manufacturing environment (packaging / food is highly beneficial)
* Ideally educated to ONC level in Electrical Engineering. However Mechanically Qualified Engineers with strong electrical capability will also be considered.
o £31,600 + benefits
o 25 Holidays
o The company provide ongoing technical training (PLC courses etc) and Educational advancement, together with realistic opportunities for progression into Supervisory roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job