Randstad CPE are working with a leading FM provider who are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Manager to join their team covering a large static site in Edinburgh. The role holder will report the Engineering Manager and will manage the performance and service of all staff, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure an effective and efficient maintenance service.
- Plan and schedule all planned preventative maintenance activities for buildings, plant and equipment using the Maximo system.
- Undertake negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers to provide a cost effective service.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff and subcontractors' response and rectification times are met and repairs are undertaken diligently, with due care and without undue delay.
- Regularly meet with staff, subcontractors and suppliers to discuss performance.
- Responsible for the safety of building fabric and mechanical and electrical plant and equipment and for safe working practices.
- Recognised Electrical qualifications.
- Previous demonstrable management experience.
- Desirable: HNC preferred.
- Ample post qualifying relevant experience in similar role,
- Good communication skills and flexible attitude to work situations.
- Familiarity with the healthcare sector, and day to day operation and maintenance of varying types of healthcare building/premises.
If you would like more information on this role please contact me on / or send an updated CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.