The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineers would be working for a highly recommendable steel manufacturing business, reporting directly into the Lead Electrician.
Initially working Monday-Friday on 3 shift rota (06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00 and 22.00-06.00) but will then be moving to a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (days and nights) once the 2 Electrical Maintenance Engineers are appointed.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Maintenance of AC & DC Overhead Cranes
* Fault find, maintain and repair on DC converter drives, AC variable speed drives and AC & DC control systems
* Fault finding using PLC systems (5 types of PLCs at this site)
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Electrical apprentice trained and 17th edition or equivalent
* Experience of using PLC's
* Worked in a medium-heavy manufacturing environment previously
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Fellows at Elevation Recruitment Group on
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.