Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 OTE, DOE
Working Hours: 40 hours, Monday - Friday, 8 hour days. On-call every other week (on a rota)
Our client are an established and successful processor of wool, the largest of its kind, supplying customers across the globe. We are working together to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer due to expansion.
The successful Electrical biased Engineer will be apprenticeship trained, committed and enthusiastic with proven experience in a fast-paced, heavy engineering production environment.
- Providing breakdown and maintenance cover on a varied range of heavy machinery
- Responsible for the upkeep and monitoring of plant and machinery
- Maintenance of:
- Conveyor systems
- Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment, fans etc.
- Following company procedures and safety rules in relation to yourself and others
- Providing a call out service if circumstances require
Experience & Skills Required
- Working knowledge and experience of
- Three Phase
- Fault Finding
- Ideally electrically Apprenticeship Trained
- Relevant Electrical Qualifications including 18th Edition
- Heavy industry experience such as mining, textiles, waste or recycling
- Fork Lift Truck, Cherry Picker, Scissor Lift experience. Licence is preferable, in-house training provided if not
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Natural problem solving thought processes
- Comfortable with working in extreme temperatures
- A flexible approach to working hours for call out and holiday cover
- Physically dexterous
- Self-motivated whilst a team player
- Continuous training and investment
- The stability of working for a well-established and unique company
- 30 days holiday
- Company pension
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about the vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'