We are support an electronics manufacturer to recruit a Production/procurement planner to support their production manager.
The role will be to help improve the accuracy of the data entry into their production management system, whilst ensuring costings are up to date. You will also ensure the efficient and effective flow of goods and services in support of Company operations.
This role is a 50/50 split between Production and Purchasing
- Work closely with supervisors to review manufacturing times and routes and update as required to improve the process flow, lead time and pricing
- Analyse material and labour costs to ensure most cost-effective method of production is being used;
- Contribute to reviews of products as part of improvement programme;
- Restructure routings to accurately represent manufacturing methods;
- Rationalise descriptions on routings and parts;
- To deputise for the Assistant Production Manager as required;
- Management of materials and processes through interrogation of the Company’s MRP/Scheduler system;
- Raising and expediting purchase orders critical to production;
- Liaising with internal customers to meet direct/indirect demand.
- GCSE or equivalent Grade C in Mathematics and English;
- Ability to analyse, summarise and present data;
- Good attention to detail;
- Experience of working within a production department;
- Background in production planning ideally within a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in MRP Systems;
- Knowledge/experience of working within a purchasing role;
- Eligible to work in UK.
On offer is a salary of up to £24,000 with a 4 day working Week Monday to Thursday,
- Process Flow
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'