Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Fenchurch Steet, Citry of London - Monday-Friday - £36,000 + Package
An amazing opportunity has come up to work in one of the most recognised buildings occupying
London's famous skyline! The role has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join a successful
international property maintenance company.
The position consists of working Monday to Friday in a split day shift pattern with hours ranging
from 7am - 7pm, with four of the five working days being spent covering ten floors across the
building in the City of London.
The role is ideal for someone who is looking for a flexible working environment, who is very client
facing and enjoys working as part of a team. A strong background in Electrical Engineering and
building services experience are essential for this role.
- Monday - Friday - 7am /4pm - 8am/ 5pm/ - 10am/7am
- 25 days holiday
- 1 in 6 Weeks call out rota
- Pension package
- Overtime readily available
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- Lighting, lamp and ballast changes
- Electrical fault finding
- PAT testing
- City and guild level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations (or equivalent)
- 17 th Edition
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial Maintenance Experience
- Very Client facing
- No CCJ's
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are
interested in the position or contact
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'