- Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer
- £40-45k OTE
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent Training & Development
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Consider Manufacturing, food, pharmaceutical, industrial
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an electrical maintenance engineers. Working on manufacturing and packaging equipment engineers or technicians will be considered from a range of backgrounds to join a fast-paced growing company. Due to continued growth there are a number of shifts available to engineers
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Project work
- Working to PPM schedules
- Minimise downtime
- Identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes
Typically, engineers will be working on:
- Conveyors, mixers, packaging equipment, check-weighers, x-ray machines, sensors, invertors
- Mechanical: Chains, belts, bearings, gearboxes, hydraulics, pneumatics.
- Electrical: Single & 3 phase equipment, sensors, invertors, motors,
To be considered for this role you must have an engineering qualification - mechanical or electrical.
You must be skilled in fault finding and repairing.
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 basic + bonus + overtime (OTE £40-45k)
- Competitive salary + Performance related bonus
- Regular appraisals
- Plenty of overtime available
- Contributory pension
- Health benefits
- Company pension
- 22 shifts holiday
- Healthcare package
- Life Assurance policy
If you are interested in this role, please click apply.
To fast track your application, please call Calvin at Westerland Recruitment Ltd
- Electrical Engineering
- Fault Finding
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'