Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a key client based in West Lothian
Our client is a well known and leader in their field within the FMCG sector
- Repair and maintain all equipment as assigned to you to the manufacturer's standard as far as reasonably practicable
- Ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you attend, are left in a safe condition
- Carry out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and ensure all relevant documentation is complete
- Carry out any task given to you to the best of your ability and record all work either in a log book or computer
- Never interfere or remove any safety device without authorisation of your manager and document any change
- Work with Chief Engineer and his Assistant in managing department safety standards and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory, customer and factory requirements
- Minimum HND level in relevant engineering qualification
- Proven track record within food or similar FMCG manufacturing environment
- Fault finding - Root cause analysis
- Good engineering practices to reduce the risk of product contamination
- Work on own initiative
- English at ESOL L3 or equivalent
- £30,000 to £32,500 depending on experience
- shift pattern Monday to Friday day shift & back shift
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send your CV to and/or call Kevin on for further details
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Preventative and Predictive Maintenance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'