Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 - £37,000 + OTE (£45k-£50k) + Benefits + Specialist Training + Benefits
Work as maintenance engineer to for a worldwide market leading and well respected manufacturing company. As a maintenance engineer work a 4 on 4 off shift with over 10k's worth of overtime in a company that are continuing to expand. Great OEM training available for the right maintenance engineer to become a true specialist in their industry. Work on an array of project work as well as challenging maintenance, breakdown and repairs!
This leading manufacturing company are well respected in their industry and part of a large group. Be part of a successful company that look after their staff with plenty of overtime and progression opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer to work for a leading company in the industry with constant challenges every day.
This role would suit a multi skilled maintenance or electrical maintenance engineer from industrial/ manufacturing looking to work in an exciting role for a true market leader!
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* PPM's/ project work on process and manufacturing machinery
* Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
* 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
* Background- Multi skilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, electrical technician, shift engineer, shift technician, multi skilled engineer
* Background from industrial/ manufacturing/ process
* Time Served or engineering qualifications
- industrial electrician
- multi skilled maintenance engineer
- multi skilled engineer
- maintenance electrician
- multiskilled engineer
- electrical maintenance engineer
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- multiskilled maintenance engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'