HRC Recruitment have an urgent requirement for an experienced electrical maintenance engineers based within the Perth area. Our client is the nation’s leading meat suppliers within the food processing market and due to continued growth, they are looking to add to their established engineering team.
The Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) will be responsible for delivering the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules as defined by the site maintenance plans, working to a high standard and in a cost-effective manner
The Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) will also be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
- Installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems including low voltage electrical distribution, power and lighting systems and electrical machinery and appliances.
- Undertaking Planned Preventative and reactive maintenance works which include diagnosing and correcting faults.
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time in compliance with PPM plans and service level agreements.
- Assist, where necessary, the works of external contractors.
- Carry out day to day repair and maintenance of all equipment on site, on some occasions working in confined spaces
- To maintain a good standard of housekeeping in workshops, stores and plant rooms.
- Liaison with Production to provide pro-active support ensuring maximum performance and efficiency of production runs.
- Compliance with all company ISO, SAP & HACCP procedures, ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, tidy and hygienic manner.
- Adherence to legislation and Company, hygiene, health and safety policies during all works in accordance with PPE requirements at all times.
- Escalate issues of serious level immediately to the Engineering Manager.
- To support continual improvement through identifying site improvement projects and personal development opportunities to the Engineering Manager.
- To comply with company policy on all matters concerning health & safety such as risk assessments, safe work procedures.
- Any other reasonable duties may be assigned as deemed necessary.
- ONC or higher
- 17th edition qualification
- Must have completed an apprenticeship or an equivalent formal training programme in electrical installation and maintenance that includes sufficient relevant practical experience to enable assessment as electrically competent.
- Electrically trained and qualified.
- Experience in a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to take direction.
- Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner.
- Understanding of Environmental requirements and responsibilities.
- Proven experience of planned maintenance systems, breakdown maintenance and installations and knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Experience in fault diagnosis in a production/manufacturing environment.
In return our client will be offering an attractive rate of pay along and an excellent overtime bonus earning opportunity to develop a career within an established and growing business.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'